Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ahhhh...Life has Changed!

Life. Has. Changed! 3 simple words that when put together in the same sentence have me shaking my head and wondering what I have got myself into!  Back in January I made my resolution to take the time to write a few times a week, however I didn't realize how life would change a few short weeks later!

Our family has grown by one, in welcoming #TeamOlivier to the clan and needless to say life as we knew it before is long gone.  We are over joyed now that he is here, but his non-sleeping routine and the constant need to be held has put me back.  When #TeamAmelie was born, she was the constant sleeper and amazing traveller that I didn't quite have to slow down at all.  Granted, I now have a 2 year old and a new born, but #TeamOlivier certainly doesn't have the same sleep patterns as the rest of the world.  He is also a grazer when he eats, so it feels like I am constantly feeding him and that he can never get enough.  Regardless, this little character is filling our hearts and our home with so much fun.

I have been making a list of posts and updates I need to get writing, so hopefully I'll be able to get back on top of things very shortly.

Until then, melt with these two little faces!



Sunshine & happiness today & everyday!

Stephanie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment